Amazon UK is set to launch its biggest ever Black Friday Sale from 22nd November through Black Friday, 29th November, saving customers millions of pounds across eight days of deals. New deals will be announced every day on thousands of this year’s must-have products, from the latest consumer electronics and technology, to toys and sports, fashion and beauty products, and more. The Amazon UK Black Friday Sale will be open from 00:01 on Friday, 22nd until 23:59 on Friday, 29th November, with tens of thousands of deals available to promote. The one-stop deals destination will offer new ‘Deals of the Day’ every day across the site and will be home to more great offers than ever. Check the official press release page for more information.
In addition to all the great Black Friday Sale deals, we’ve got even more offers for you to promote and earn from:
- From 13th November through 6th January 2020, customers can enjoy four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for £0.99. You can learn more about this offer here. You can earn a £4.50 bounty for every eligible Amazon Music Unlimited sign up.
- From 14th November through 6th January 2020, customers can get four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free when they purchase an Echo device. Earn £4.50 bounty for every eligible Amazon Music Unlimited sign up, and up to 7% in advertising fees for eligible device sales. More information here.
- From 18th November through 13th December, new Audible customers can get 50% off of their first four months of membership (£3.99 per month for four months, then £7.99 per month). You can earn £8 when an eligible customer registers for an Audible membership. Click here for more details on the offer.
- From 11th November through 8th December, customers can enjoy 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for £0.00. T&C’s apply (all existing Kindle Unlimited subscribers and customers who have benefited from a Kindle Unlimited promotion in the last 6 months are not eligible for this promotion). You can learn more about this offer here. Earn £3 for every eligible Kindle Unlimited sign up.
- Through 31st December, Amazon Business customers will get 25% off of their first £200 spend when using the promotion code “B2B25OFF". For every eligible customer who registers for Amazon Business you can earn £25. Visit the Amazon Business page here to learn more.
- Prime Video Channels has increased its free trial period from seven days to 30 days for Starzplay and Hayu. You can earn £3 for every eligible Prime Video Channels free trial subscription that you generate. You can read more about Prime Video Channels here.
To learn more about our Amazon subscription services, click here.
Happy Deals Season!